Reservations are required
to visit our farm
Schedule posted Sunday Nights
for the following 7 days
FARM TOURS are for all ages, they are educational and very interactive. You will be able to meet & touch all our animals (not just alpacas)
1. RESERVATIONS are required ** no walk ins
2. CASH ONLY, pay when you arrive.
3. Cost is $10 per person. DO NOT INCLUDE Children 2 and under, just bring them. If you include them, they are $10 NO EXCEPTIONS, they are taking up a paying spot.
4. Gift Shop will be open after every tour and credit cards are welcome in gift shop only.
5. We CANCEL FOR RAIN. If we cancel it will be posted right on the home page of this website as soon as it starts raining here. We don't re-open once we close for rain.
6. More info will be in your confirmation email.
7. PLEASE PLEASE TEXT US IF YOUR NOT COMING 6093841840 include your name and time of reservation OR CANCEL through your email confirmation.
ALPACA TRAINING HIKE This is NOT a farm tour, you do not meet all the animals when you sign up for a HIKE>>> if you want to visit and pet all the animals, please sign up for a farm tour. Alpaca HIKES are a guided 50 minute hike, walking an alpaca on our sandy wooded trails. It is educational and fun, your guide is knowledgeable of the alpacas AND the pinelands! Cost $25 to walk an alpaca and $10 to accompany us without walking an alpaca. ONLY include persons walking an alpaca in your reservation, do not include hikers that are not walking an animal. Must be 10 yrs old to walk an animal, and at LEAST 6 yrs old to only accompany us. Hiking shoes a must. We start ON time. This is limited to 10 walkers so PLEASE TEXT US IF YOUR NOT COMING.
Answers to common questions
There is no age limit ~ YES you NEED a RESERVATION ~You can pet ALL the animals (if you choose) ~ we will provide free treats to feed the alpacas ~ NO, the alpacas do not go on the trampoline ~ You may take pictures ~ exact change is much appreciated ~ close toe shoes are best~ check home page if raining ~ we have 1 farm friendly wheelchair, it is a beach buggy style wheelchair ~ walking on some uneven ground is required to walk on tour ~ most larger wheel strollers are ok around farm ~ our guides appreciate tips ~ we do have a BATHROOM & outdoor HAND WASH station ~ the cats are ours, not wild ~ the bunnies are for sale at this time~ piglets are for sale ~ alpacas don’t bite~ alpacas CAN kick ~ alpacas can spit (although rare at people)~ we are closed most Mondays ~ The gift shop is always open after your tour ~ there is a county park 1/2 mile west of us called Wells Mills Park with picnic tables & bathrooms~
~Dogs are NOT allowed ~ Private Birthday Tours available ~
Text OR email if you have questions ~
~we don't respond to voice mails~
WE LOVE DONATIONS ....
apples, whole carrots, romaine lettuce, melons, berries, BANANAS, beets and egg cartons (1 dozen), towels and dried meal worms