2 & UNDER
are ONLY FREE
if you DO NOT
count them in your reservation
**Schedule is posted EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT
for the following 7 days**
FARM TOURS are for all ages, they are educational and very interactive. You will be able to meet & touch all our animals (not just alpacas)
1. RESERVATIONS are required ** no walk ins
2. CASH ONLY, pay when you arrive.
3. Cost is $10 per person. DO NOT INCLUDE Children 2 and under in your reservation. IF you include them, they are $10 NO EXCEPTIONS, they are taking up a paying spot.
4. Gift Shop will be open after every tour and credit cards are welcome in gift shop only.
5. We CANCEL FOR RAIN. If we cancel it will be posted right on the home page of this website as soon as it starts raining here. We don't re-open once we close for rain.
6. More info will be in your confirmation email, if you don't get an email, text us, don't make a 2nd reservation
7. PLEASE PLEASE TEXT US IF YOUR NOT COMING 6093841840 include your name and time of reservation OR CANCEL through your email confirmation.
WALKING ALPACAS... From October 1st thru April 1st we offer SELF GUIDED walks on Saturdays & Sundays. The trails are on our farm, they are marked for you to walk with our alpacas. this is a 12-15 minute walk. NO EXTRA reservation needed, it is offered to anyone that goes on a farm tour. We charge an additional $20 per alpaca being walked & $5 to join the walk without an alpaca. 2 alpacas must go or they are stubborn, must be 10 yrs old to walk an alpaca but any age can accompany. Hiking Shoes are suggested. Please let your tour guide know you will be doing the self guided alpaca walk so we can have your alpacas ready. Only 4 alpacas are available to walk at one time without advance notice.
Answers to common questions
~ Is there an age Limit? NO, all ages welcome
~ Can I pet the animals? Yes (if you choose), we provide animal treats
~ Can I take pictures? Yes, snap away
~ Are dogs allowed? NO, they scare the alpacas, contact us ahead of time if you are traveling with a dog and need a crate when you visit.
~ Do we accept credit cards? No, cash only for farm tours but credit card is welcome in our gift shop.
~ Do I need shoes? YES and close toe shoes are best
~ Are we open if it rains? NO, we will post rain cancellations right on the home page of website, we DO NOT contact you.
~ Is farm wheelchair friendly? ONLY all terrain type wheelchairs. Walkers, strollers and wagons are good. we have 1 farm friendly wheelchair, it is a beach buggy style wheelchair
~ Do tour guides accept tips? MOST DEFINITELY
~ Do we have a BATHROOM? YES
~ Do we have a hand wash station? YES
~ Do alpacas bite? NO, alpacas can spit (although rare at people
~ we are closed most Mondays
~ The gift shop is always open after your tour
~ There is a county park 1/2 mile west of us called Wells Mills Park with picnic tables & bathrooms~
~ Do we offer private tours & parties? YES
TEXT or CALL ~we don't respond to voice mails
WE LOVE DONATIONS ....
apples, whole carrots, romaine lettuce, melons, berries, BANANAS, beets and egg cartons (1 dozen), and dried meal worms